About Seaspray Mortgages
We have direct access to the leading mortgage providers both in Ireland and overseas, and more choice means better value. Whether you’re taking your first step onto the property ladder, upgrading , switching or investing in a second home, let us help you find the right mortgage.
PUBLIC SECTOR MORTGAGES
If you work in the Public Sector, Seaspray can offer you a mortgage which has been specifically designed for you.
Public Sector mortgages are designed for First-time buyers, Second time buyers and those switching from another lender and possibly releasing equity in their home. Only one applicant needs to be a public sector worker to avail of this offer.
Garda members, HSE staff, Prison officers, Nurses, Firefighters and Teachers are among those Public Sector workers who are eligible to apply for specially designed public sector mortgages. These are available with certain lenders and offer important features and benefits that could have a significant bearing on your application.
- Competitive mortgage rates ( a range of variable and fixed rate options)
- Streamlined Mortgage Application Process for Public Sector Employees.
- Basic pay taken as two points up in the pay scale
- Overpay an additional 20% off your mortgage in any 12 month period without penalty
- Overtime & Allowances Accepted( Up to 100% of regular overtime earned may be factored into our assessment if your employer confirms it is regular on your salary certificate.
- Mortgage Breaks Throughout the Term
- In the case of probation periods this will include existing public sector employees promoted or transferred on 12 months’ probation.
- The maximum age at mortgage expiry has increased up to 70 and no proof of pension is required
Understanding your financial position and matching your ambitions and abilities is a critical phase in ensuring you have the right strategy and structure for your dream home. With such an emotional purchase, getting the best possible advice and marrying that with the best possible research is the key.
We have access to the most competitive market rates via our panel of mortgage lenders but our focus in the transaction will be on you and your home and securing the right deal for you!