Important Legal Information
Seaspray Financial Services Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Seaspray Financial Services Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) and authorised as an Investment Business firm under section 10 of the Investment Intermediaries Act 1995 (as amended). The firm is also registered as an insurance/reinsurance intermediary under the European Communities (insurance Mediation) Regulations, 2005 (as amended). The firm is an investment Product Intermediary holding letters of appointment from investment product producers such as insurance companies or banks.
The company’s regulatory number with the CBI is C165527. The Central Bank of Ireland keeps a register of all authorised advisers, and this can be viewed at registers.centralbank.ie
Seaspray Financial Services Ltd, of 25 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2 specialises in the provision of independent financial advice to private individuals and corporate clients. We pride ourselves on the in-depth, client-focused, professional service we offer to our clients. Building client relationships is core to any advice we can offer, enabling us to get to know what is important in our clients’ lives.
Seaspray Financial Services Ltd is subject to the following codes of conduct issued by the Central Bank of Ireland. These codes offer protection to consumers and can be found on the Central Bank’s website, www.centralbank.ie.
- Consumer Protection Code 2012
- Minimum Competency Code 2011
- Prudential Handbook for Investment Intermediaries
- Fitness and Probity Standards
- Consumer Credit Act 1995, as amended
Reference to any product on this site does not constitute a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any investment.
Upfront fees may apply to certain products offered by Seaspray Financial Services ltd which are mentioned on this site.
Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future returns. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise. Investments denominated in foreign currencies are subject to fluctuations in exchange rates, which may have an adverse affect on the value of the investments, sale proceeds, and on dividend or interest income. Investors may not necessarily recoup the full value of their original investment. Not all recommendations are necessarily suitable for all investors and we recommend intending investors consult Seaspray Financial Services Ltd for professional advice prior to investing. Specific advice should always be sought prior to investment, based on the particular circumstances of the investor.
We have a legal obligation to ask all new account holders for acceptable identification, e.g. Current passport, full driving license or employee identity, which bears your photograph. In addition we require separate verification of your current permanent address before opening an account, e.g. Utility bill, bank or building society statements (originals). If you are unable to provide any of the above please contact us.
Tax levels, basis of taxation and tax relief’s can change. We suggest that you take professional tax advice prior to investing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions and Regulatory Notices govern Access to this website and the use of the information contained on it. Please take time to read these carefully as they are for the protection of both Seaspray Financial Services Ltd and its clients. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
This website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
We draw your attention to the Regulatory Notices and Warnings, which give details of the regulators, and health warnings in relation to the products and services on this site.
- Access to the website and the use of the information contained on it is governed by the following Terms and Conditions and Regulatory Notices. Please take time to read carefully as they are for the protection of Seaspray Financial Services Ltd and their clients. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the website is available and is directed at clients in Ireland only.
- Access to and use of information contained in this website may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and information contained in this website should not be used in any jurisdiction where such prohibitions apply. Nothing contained herein should be construed as an authorisation to use the information contained herein in jurisdictions where such prohibitions apply.
- The information contained in this website is of a general nature and is provided for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a complete definitive statement in relation to any specific issue.
- The information contained within this website should not be taken as an offer or solicitation of investment advice or, encourage the purchase or sale of any particular security or investment. It is provided for information purposes only to assist investors to make their own investment decisions and is not intended to and does not constitute personal recommendations. Not all recommendations are necessarily suitable for all investors and we recommend intending investors consult Seaspray Financial Services Ltd for professional advice prior to investing.
- Access to and use of this website is at the user’s sole risk. Personal data passed through the Internet may not be protected or secure outside the Seaspray Financial Services Ltd website. Seaspray Financial Services Ltd cannot guarantee the security of data outside their own computer systems, should you wish to use this mode of communication.
- Neither Seaspray Financial Services Ltd nor any member makes representation, warranty or undertaking (express or implied) with respect to, and does not accept any responsibility for, (and hereby disclaims liability for), the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website. Information is provided solely on a best efforts basis for your convenience and Seaspray Financial Services Ltd do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. The information contained herein may also be subject to interference from third parties. Users should independently verify all statements contained on the website.
- We may provide links to other Internet sites operated and maintained by third parties, these other websites are independent of our website, and we have no control over them. The inclusion in our website or links to other websites does not mean that we approve or endorse those websites. We accept no liability for any information, statements, products or services that may be accessible from those other websites.
- From time to time on the website various pricing services may provide stock exchange information. The sources for the information are: FTSE International Ltd, Irish Stock Exchange (ISEQ), London Stock Exchange, The NASDAQ Stock Market Inc., NYSE Inc. and Dow Jones Indexes (which Information is subject to Dow Jones terms and conditions) Content may be delayed and any delay may vary according to financial exchange and security type. Users should allow for at least a 15-minute delay in the posting of price changes. Currency exchange rates are stated as at the previous close of business unless otherwise indicated. Although all reasonable efforts are made to present accurate information Seaspray Financial Services ltd, or licensors give no warranty or guarantee as to, and do not accept responsibility for, the correctness, completeness, timeliness or accuracy of the information provided. Nor shall they be liable to for any losses, damages, costs, claims, demands or expenses of any kind whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, suffered or incurred in consequence of any use of, or reliance upon, the information.
- Seaspray Financial Services Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage occasioned by any user of this website, direct or indirect, financial or otherwise, arising as a result of access to or reliance on the information contained in this website or any statement or claim set out herein.
- Access to and use of this website and the information contained on the website is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The Courts of The Republic of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to the resolution of disputes or claims arising out of the use of and the information contained in the website.
- Nothing contained herein is intended to be nor should be construed as an advertisement.
- The information contained in this website is and remains at all times the property of Seaspray Financial Services Ltd and may not be reproduced, altered, transmitted or made available to any party in any way.
- Telephone calls with Seaspray Financial Services Ltd may be monitored/recorded to maintain and improve our service.
- We reserve the right to terminate, withdraw, restrict, alter, extend or reintroduce any or all of the services or any aspect of this website (including your access to it) at any time without notice for any reason and without liability or compensation.
- If any term or any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder.